Your academic or business reputation can depend on the quality of your written material. Having your document professionally proofread ensures that your completed document is free from embarrassing mistakes and inconsistencies, allowing you to communicate clearly and authoritatively.
My professional proofreading service ensures that your document:
- has correct spelling and punctuation
- uses consistent spelling, abbreviations, terminology and numbering
- has accurate referencing in the in-text citations and the bibliography
- adheres to the required style guidelines
- includes all the required document elements.
I check that your document formatting and layout for text, tables, figures and references follow the Australian Government’s Style Manual For Authors, Editors and Printers guidelines or those specified by your organisation, university or publisher.
If you feel that your writing requires more extensive work, my copyediting or structural editing services might be more appropriate.